Who I Am

My photo
She sits amid penguins and knits and knits and knits.

Friday, February 27, 2009

UnRavelry Frustrations!

I really want to play on Ravelry. Honest. Unfortunately some power unbeknownst to me is preventing my answering messages, writing new messages, posting comments, replying to comments, viewing yarns, viewing patterns, viewing projects and creating new topics. In short, all I can do, pretty much, is delete old messages. I hit a button to reply, create or view and all I get is the cute little timer swirl of dots going round and round and round. It has been happening since yesterday afternoon. I can go and do other things, in other venues, so the problem is not with my computer. (Obviously, I can post to my blog. Chuckle.) Even so, I ran all my diagnostic and maintenance whizbangs, just in case. ::::Sigh:::: If any of you that have sent me messages or posted comments which need my attention see this post, please know that I am not ignoring you, ill or lazy. I am sitting here, frustrated and waiting for my Ravelry to snap out of it.

No comments: