Who I Am

My photo
She sits amid penguins and knits and knits and knits.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Connectivity, Creativity and Contemplation.

Apparently my problems of February 27th are going to be an ongoing issue. I did manage to go through the "back door", as it were, to get a message through to a fellow Raveler to let my groups know that I am not ignoring their comments, nor bailing out. I just gots issues.
Meanwhile, back on the knitting front.........
I am in the process of inventing another pattern. This time a shawl in a lace pattern. It is triangular and in a worsted weight, but the pattern will probably work for most weights of yarn. I have done all the "math" for the pattern repeats and am currently knitting the prototype. When it is done and blocked I will post pictures here and, Great Cosmic Muffin willing, on Ravelry. I scored the yarn at a Stash Swap at The Scarlet Skein. Still have to find out who donated it. I might just have to make them a gift of the prototype. :)
Still contemplating whether or not I will be making the pattern available, to the general population, at this time. I will get opinions from my fellow Scarlet Skein knitters. I value their opinions. They are some of the most talented people I know.
More news as it happens. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Fellow Ravelers.

No comments: